Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Spice Grove Designs


Shabby chic Scented spiced wall hanging
"Hello! I'm Charlotte, and I love finding and showing off the beauty that naturally occurs in this wonderful world God has given us.
I enjoy repurposing/recycling items that no one has any use for anymore into something beautiful and one of a kind. I have been creating, designing and crafting my whole life. I am excited to bring you my little store and items that have been lovingly made for you!
I am an army wife to a wonderfully supportive husband and mother of one sweet daughter and one oldish pup. All three are sources of daily inspiration in various crafts. In fact my 5 year old and I are currently teaming up to create some fun decor and bath accessories for your kids enjoyment!! I've recently added a new knitting section with some gorgeous colors.
I enjoy meeting people at craft fairs and art shows also!! Let me know if you are interested in where you can see my products in person. I always welcome feedback!!"
bio written by Charlotte via her etsy profile

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Thanks so much for your kindness Jenny and a chance to be on your lovely blog!! This truly made my day!!