Sunday, October 30, 2011

Time stopped but water still moves

"Yesterday I had a photoshoot which was really important for me. Why ? Because it was really long to put in place and organise. I had the ideas a long time ago and only decided to took the pictures lately. I must admit I was a little bit afraid of an epic fail in realising a huge idea as this photoshoot was. But at the end, I'm really happy of the result because, at the end, I got what I had in mind and that's just a feeling I love and try to always have.
The serie was inspired by paintings. In particular John Everett Millais's "Ophélia" (1851-1852) and Herbert Draper's "Lamia" (1909).

Also, I need to tell you that I'll be on holiday from tomorrow for one month and half in Italy. Unfortunately, the internet down there is too slow to upload pictures. Anyway, I'll try to do it but I think it won't worked, so I prefer to notify you because I don't want you to think I leave flickr or anything. I'll continue to watch your pictures, comment, etc. but it'll be more occasionally. I'll answer emails though ! So you can still email me at -> benjamin.photography[AT]hotmail[DOT]com

I took three dolls with me to take pictures, Chanel, Elly and my lati !

See you soon and have awesome holidays for those who have some !

P.s: I'll show you the rest of the serie during the holidays (if I can upload them from Italy or when I'll come back).
Dedicated to Nattalie because I deleted the previous picture for some reasons."
photo & description written by Benjamin

No comments: