Saturday, October 29, 2011

La Belle Fairy


Victorian Chemise Underwear
"I am a corset maker living in BC Canada.
La Belle Fairy is my company, let's get down to business...
If you met Labelle, you might call her the little corsetiere that could...
~ I love to sew and am blessed to have the pleasure of making gorgeous, sentimental, handmade items for ladies around the globe.
~ I love that you love what I do!
I enjoy showing my craft to my Etsy friends and knowing that on your special occasion you will be wearing an original handmade by Labelle corset!
Welcome brides! burlesque stars! and any ladies with a romantic heart...
~ Come... up through the winding trail, and nestled high on the hillside you may chance to see the smoke from the chimney of a hand built log cottage where inside sits pretty little La Belle Fairy in her upstairs atelier.
Satin ribbons, vintage laces, appliques, silks, and coutil abound in her studio, waiting to be constructed into magickal garments for ladies far and wide!
~ I love to imagine my clothing and corsets worn throughout the world, making ladies feel special and sassy!
~ I am a successful corsetiere that has been creating corsets for over 9 years.
I have sewn corsets and historic clothing for Fort Steele heritage Town, theater productions , dance troupes , the Canadian Museum of Rail, library displays, many music festivals, and a secret celebrity clientele. Shhh!
I have shipped corsets to Australia, Africa, Texas, New York, Alaska, Ireland, England,Illinois, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal, Canada, New York, Chicago, California, Finland, Malibu, Manitoba, Honolulu , Vienna, The isle of whyte, Malta, Venice, Medicine Hat and soon to you"
bio written by LaBelleFairy via the etsy profile
FACEBOOK * BLOG * TWITTER * ETSY

No comments: