Sunday, October 23, 2011

crafts 2 love


Pink Felted Rose Brooch
"I am a mom to 4 kids (all boys except 3): Mel 12, Vik 10, Jazi 6 and Niki 5. I love the fact that I am a stay at home mom now and I am trying to stretch these wonderful years by making some of our clothes and bringing in a little extra income through my hobby - felt making. Actually I don't just make felt flowers or scarves - I make felted items starting from virgin, often not dyed wool. I like working with different fibers and colors and all my items reflect that.
I am a Christian and have served as a missionary before settling here. My husband still has a thriving ministry in children's hospitals and I pray to be a support he needs me to be always."
bio written by Nadia via her etsy profile
FACEBOOK * ETSY

1 comment:

crafts2love said...

HI Jenny
Thanks for choosing to feature me on zour blog today!
Nadia