Monday, October 3, 2011

crafty pagan


Luxury Handmade Vintage Style Tented Place Cards
"Welcome to Craftypagan Designs! We create and sell unique vintage style paper goods and gifts for all events and occasions. I take great pride in my work and enjoy making special, unique, handcrafted pieces for you. I get such a thrill thinking about where in the world my items have gone to and the special touches we have added to peoples special events!
All the designs-all of which are 100% unique and original-have been designed by me, Rowena. Almost every step of our products is handmade-for being hand cut (even the tags) to hand dyed and hand stamped. We pride ourselves on the quality and beauty of our designs as well as our customer service.
Craftypagan Designs is mine and my husband's full time job:) I also design for several rubber stamp companies."
bio written by Rowena via the etsy profile
ETSY * FACEBOOK * TWITTER * BLOG

No comments: