Friday, July 13, 2012

opart


Over the Garden Fence, Suffolk, England 1999 - 5x5 inch Photograph Signed
"Fine art photography prints. Home decor and gifts, shabby chic. Beautiful, original, and unique. Flower photography, nature photography, carnival photos, world travel photography. Film photography. You can keep up with what I'm doing by visiting my blog http://timirving.blogspot.com/ I was given a camera when I was 9 years old and I've been taking photographs ever since. My photographs are inspired by my childhood memories, I spend a long time creating the concepts based on these memories and work to achieve the images by using traditional photographic techniques. I attended art school for four years, I studied painting, drawing, and graphic design."
bio written by Tim Irving via his etsy profile

No comments: