Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Baghy


Afternoon Tea - Painted Leather Journal
"I am very enthusiast and always want to try something new. I have a broad interest area, and although in my day by day job I am a graphic designer (making websites and other multimedia products), I like to get involved in all kind of crafts projects. Some of my hobbies are: handcrafting journals, crocheting, working with wool and polymer clay, cooking vegetarian food, playing piano, listening to music, dancing... and the list could go on. I spend my time part in Romania and part in Portugal and I like traveling - some of my creations are inspired by the places I visit. I have a passion for textures, I love to work with leather and fabric and always try to find a harmonious color palette. Well, enough about me...I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting my page, you're always welcome."
bio written by Anca via the etsy profile

No comments: