Tuesday, July 17, 2012

time2 cre8


Queen Anne's Lace
"Once upon a time there was a little girl whose mother taught her an appreciation for reading and for creating things. This little girl's mother was an excellent artist and a seamstress and made most of the family's clothes. It seemed there was nothing the little girl's mother couldn't do. The little girl grew up and eventually went off to work for a big corporation for a quarter of a century. She didn't always like her job, but it paid the bills and allowed her to indulge in her penchant for buying art and craft materials and making things in her spare time, even though there wasn't very much spare time. After awhile, the little girl had worked for long enough that the large corporation allowed her to retire. And now the little girl, who's not really such a little girl any more, spends a significant amount of time every day creating something. Not the end. ... Hi! I'm MaryLou :-) That little girl up there was me. I retired from my 'real' job a few years ago, and I haven't missed it for a minute. Now I get to stay at home with the love of my life and create to my heart's content. The only problem I have now is that there are only 24 hours in the day (and realistically, I can only stay awake and creating for 16 of them...)."
bio written by MaryLou via her etsy profile
WEBSITE * ETSY * BLOG

1 comment:

:-) MaryLou said...

Thank you for the feature, Jenny! :-)