Sunday, July 1, 2012

All4HimCreations

Happy Canada Day!!

Radiant Red Leaf Pendant
"My name is Kristen and love art in any form. I love to paint, draw, sculpt, knit, scrapbook, make headbands...you name it! Everything about nature and God's creation amazes me. I love to see how the seasons change with the warm colors of fall, the cool colors of winter, and the bright and bold colors of spring and summer. Leaves and trees are some of my favorite inspirations and you will find them as decorations and paintings throughout my household. :) Everything I create is in some way or another inspired by the one True Artist of this world. Without Him I would be nothing. :) Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17"
bio written by Kristen via her etsy profile
FACEBOOK * ETSY

No comments: