Friday, March 23, 2012

Beth Nadler Art


Horse Garden Fine Art Print
"During the past years, my work has appeared in numerous gift shows and hundreds of stores including ANTHROPOLOGIE and ABC CARPET AND HOME, and many major publications such as; COUNTRY HOME, COUNTRY LIVING and MARY ENGELBREIT'S HOME COMPANION.
I love working out of my studio in Mamaroneck, NY where In addition to my Etsy shop, I design for the home decor market doing product and textile design.
My work expresses my love for color, pattern, and design. Mixing and matching colors and shapes in a unique way is one of my passions. I find that the item I'm making is just a vehicle to show-off my funky patterns!
I'm grateful that I'm able to do what I love and get to share that with you."
bio written by Beth via her etsy profile
BLOG * TWITTER * FACEBOOK * ETSY

1 comment:

Bubble My Licorice said...

awww this is so nice :)
Lovely blog!