Monday, March 12, 2012

karen sanders


Hanging Mobile Balance Blue
"I’m Karen, a mother, wife and artist.
As an artist my art is constantly evolving. I change from 2D to 3D, from paint to sculpture, to multimedia as a medium and back again. The material I work with is essential as a guide to the how and what of my work. I get fired up by materials.
At the moment I'm working on wire sculptures, ornaments and knit markers,
because as a mom I love to knit things for my little one.
So don't be surprised when you see knitting finds it's way in this shop too.
Working in so many different ways also helps me to constantly fuel my inspiration. When I’m stuck on one thing I just turn to something completely different.
I hope you’ll like it. Be welcome, and drop in as often as you like!"
bio written by Karen via her etsy profile
BLOG * WEBSITE * ETSY

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hello Jenny, thank you so much for featuring me and my work on your blog. Such a nice surprise, I am very honoured. Best wishes, Karen.