Tuesday, March 13, 2012

econica


Organic cotton fleece dress - Aspen
"Designing clothes is my passion. Being obsessed with everything organic and pure I strive to use as many natural and organic materials in my creations as possible.
My fabrics are carefully selected from different sources around the world and I design, make patterns and sew everything from scratch to create unique and comfortable pieces you would end up wearing again and again.
On a personal note, I was raised and received my medical degree in Copenhagen, Denmark, where I also completed Art and Fashion studies at Royal Danish Art Academy. I now live a quiet life outside Ottawa with my wonderful and very supportive family. I enjoy traveling to the ocean, collecting original art and playing piano."
bio written by Natallia via her etsy profile
FACEBOOK * ETSY * FOR BABY

1 comment:

SuZeFashion said...

Beautiful dress! Love the collar and the color!