Friday, October 22, 2010

fae factory


hand sculpted treasure box
"...the strength that my mother bestowed to me came through. I had a vision. I felt a warm golden light above me and heard a voice telling me that it was not over, my dreams were actually about to begin. I still had stories to tell, I still had dreams to live. So, though my body was weak, my spirit was not, as I began to sculpt and paint in my pockets of wellness. This artwork is a result of an incredibly passionate soul bursting through the body of a man determined to manifest his childhood dreams. Each piece of art that I create tells a story. Every piece carries a message, a chapter, a dream.
Please enjoy my art and remember to dream your biggest dreams. I dedicate my art to all people living with invisible diseases and other hardships that the world cannot always see. We are in this world together. So lift your spirits high my friends, and join me in being a dreamer..."
bio written by Dr Franky Dolan via his etsy profile
WEBSITE * ETSY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!

Beautiful!

Ranna said...

What an incredible young man he is! He is very talented, beyond words.

Thank you for this deeply beautiful article.