Monday, October 25, 2010

christina romeo


N41...Original Watercolor Illustration
"My work mostly consists of the connections between feeling, texture and color...
From my desire to connect privately with others and through my intimate language of abstract expression I am able to speak to each person and connect on some level.
I have a highly charged internal process shaping the personal energy of each piece and I strive to communicate this with an abstract collection of marks, textures and color. Often the small amount of chaos found in the texture of a found piece of paper will capture this energy.
My work has been published in books, magazines and continues to show in galleries all over North America."
bio written by Christina via her etsy profile
ETSY * FACEBOOK * BLOG * WEBSITE * FLICKR

No comments: