Sunday, June 17, 2012

erin's window


Celebration - Forest Series 1/4 - porcelain assemblage
"I am a Japanese living in Australia for a quite long time now. Mother of a 3 y.o. girl. I received B. Visual Arts(1st Class Hon) from University of Sydney majoring Object Art and Design in Ceramic Studio. I won a travel scholarship and studied in Germany as an exchange student in my 4th year. Later I studied Architecture but did not complete the degree. I have always been creating with hands yet I worked in a non-creative office environment for many many years. I now work with small children. Only recently I started to produce artworks to sell. It is such a big pleasure for me to be making art and connecting with other creative people around the world."
bio written by Erin via her etsy profile
ETSY * FLICKR * BLOG

No comments: