Sunday, June 24, 2012

forestblue


Bergren, very blue handmade teddy bear, simple design figurine from natural soft quality wool
"When I was a small girl I made most of my toys from old T-shirts, tights or socks, giving dolls buttons for eyes and yarn hair. I kept just one toy from that time - an old worn down black horsie I made when I was about 9 years old. Years later, in a creative unrest I began making toys: little bears and bunnies, moose or mice. They are all made to appear sweet, friendly and heartwarming. I love creating them and take pleasure in making them for others :) I offer you One Of A Kind heartwarming little animals inspired by love of nature, GIFTS, ART TOY COLLECTIBLES, all handmade from colorful quality wool and yarns. Forestblue animals stand for love and care, natural materials and uniqueness. They can be fully customized or completely tailor made upon request. Attributes like scarves are crocheted or made from upcycled cotton or woolen sweaters. When one gets adopted, I make sure it arrives safely to his new home by wrapping it in plastic and paper and if necessary in a carton box. I try to reuse most utilized dispatch materials."
bio written by forestblue via the etsy profile
BLOG * ETSY

No comments: