Monday, June 28, 2010

cyndie smith designs


"I'm a former health care exec who gave it all up to play with metal. It's a continuing learning experience! I let the metal tell me what it wants to do and the results are very interesting.
All my pieces are unique. I love big, organic, bold designs and I want them to make a statement about the woman who wears them. She's confident, loves adventure, and dares to be different.
Because they are my personal artistic expression, it's difficult to duplicate any one piece exactly as another. I love the fact that because it's handmade and different, it doesn't look like it came from the mall. And no one else will have one like it! It gives me great pleasure to know someone is wearing and loving my creations!"
bio written by cyndie via her etsy profile

ETSY * FLICKR

4 comments:

Cyndie Smith Designs said...

Thanks so much for featuring me in your blog! It's such an honor and very unexpected. I'm going to follow so I can see other artists you feature.

Cyndie

Unknown said...

What a great write up! I have one of Cyndie's rings and I love it!!

wrenwillow said...

cyndie work is awesome - love her designs.

Sarah John Afana said...

Wonderfully fun to read about such a unique artisan.