Monday, April 23, 2012

Trisha Flanagan


Pink Heart Pendant, Pastel Pink Enamel Necklace, Spring Jewelry
"When I was younger, I discovered that creating art was a more natural way to communicate & express myself then to talk. I have spent countless hours in various art rooms throughout my life, asking questions, developing my skills & making friends along the way. This lead me to the Jewelry & Metals program at the Alberta College of Art & Design in Calgary.
Since then, I’ve worked actively at developing my skills in designing & manufacturing my own style of jewelry. A few of my pieces have been in galleries in & around Calgary.
With encouragement from friends & family, I have opened my Etsy shop and I am looking forward to the experiences that come with it. All my pieces are created in my home studio with care & consideration just like a custom order, insuring quality every step of the way. My other aim is to offer exceptional customer service so we both can be thrilled with your purchase"
bio written by Trisha via the etsy profile
FACEBOOK * TWITTER * TUMBLR * ETSY

No comments: