Friday, June 24, 2011

Maisy and Alice


Merino Wool Felt and Hemp Flower Necklace Ophelia Sage
"Hi, my name is Jill. I have recently relocated back to the UK after living in Melbourne Australia for the past 6 years. I now live in a very pretty English village in a Georgian cottage with a babbling brook winding its' way past my front door.
Since I can remember, I have always loved to create. I constantly have new ideas popping into my head and have taken to carrying a notebook to record these momentary flashes of inspiration!
I love to work with many different materials and have a passion for fabric design and screen printing and mixed media art.
In time, I hope to have a more diverse range of products in my store to reflect my different interests. For now though, it is my long time love of paper craft and felting with all their tactile delights which occupies my limited time."
bio written by Jill via her etsy profile

3 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love Jill's necklaces and bracelets. The garlands are really pretty too! ~Val

maisy and alice said...

What a nice surprise! Thanks so much for featuring my necklace :)

Danielle said...

This is beautiful!! How much would something like this cost?