Thursday, June 16, 2011

bumbleboo Handmades


7x11" Watercolour Illustration Fishes Wishes Giclee Art Print
"I am a 24 year old 3rd year Illustration student at Sheridan college in Ontario, Canada.
I'm originally from BC, but I moved to Ontario to study Illustration.
I live in an apartment with my two cats (Martin and Boo), many fishes in four different tanks (goldfish, a betta, tetras, danios, cories, shrimp...), and lots and LOTS of plants (herbs, tropicals, aquatic, carnivorous, whatever catches my eye!)"
bio written by Kailey via her etsy profile
TWITTER * DEVIANTART * ETSY * TUMBLR * FACEBOOK

1 comment:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Her illustrations are beautiful and her shop is filled with great goodies! Now I wonder how she can share her home with cats and plants. That does not work for my since my feline friends want to attack the foliage! ~Val