Thursday, March 14, 2013

Valeria Heine


Light in the Trees - 8x8 Fine Art Photograph
"I'm a photographer. I recently moved to Lima, Peru but grew up in Florida. I love photography, the internet, design, art, and eating. :) My art is about light, simplicity, and warmth. I use a digital camera and natural lighting to photograph my personal surroundings and create calm, quiet, and often dark atmospheres. I'm interested in the shapes and textures created by light and shadow and I love taking pictures indoors using minimal sunlight. Photos of empty spaces and lone subjects feel the most personal to me and I like the intimacy they provide. I generally focus on the smaller details such as parts of bodies, leaving the rest of the scene to the imagination and allowing others to put themselves in the photo by keeping faces obscured. I'm always happy to receive emails, so please, feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or projects! :)"
bio written by Valeria via the etsy profile
FLICKR * WEBSITE * FACEBOOK * ETSY

No comments: