Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jean's Crochet


Sage Pink Maroon Swedish Weave Afghan Blanket 52" x 68" Throw Lap - 703
"Welcome to Jean's Crochet. My grandmother taught me to crochet a chain stitch when I was 5 years old. It was the longest chain "in the world". Later, when I was a bit older, I learned the rest of the stitches from a Learn How to Crochet book. I have been hooked ever since. My favorite things to crochet are doilies but I have crocheted afghans, toys, baby clothes etc. over the years. I will be listing doilies and Swedish Weaving blankets both for adults and babies. I hope to include many other crochet and hand crafted items too."
bio written by JeansCrochet via the etsy profile

2 comments:

Shonnie said...

This is a beautiful! What is the pattern called, and where can I purchace the pattern?

Shonnie said...

This is beautiful. What is the name of the pattern? Where can I purchase the pattern/book?