Sunday, May 20, 2012

Functional Sculpture


Whale Metal Wall Art - Moby Dick Sperm Whale 24" - indoor outdoor - blueish grey with rust patina - steel
"In my shop you will find a lot of hand made steel wall art and a few docking stations for your devices. All of my wall art is perfectly suitable being indoors or outdoors. My name is Chris Jauquet and I'm from De Pere, WI (suburb of Green Bay). I've been creating sculptures since 2004 and currently work out of my home. I have 3 separate studios at my residence since I work in wood, steel and cast silicon bronze. I am a father of 3 school age children. Feel free to contact me through my Etsy shop for any questions you may have. I do an abundance of custom work! I'd love to create a piece for you. Cheers........ Chris"
bio written by Chris via his etsy profile

No comments: