Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yesturday...

Yesturday was a gorgeous day! It was sunny and warm, but with just a little bit of a chilly wind. We took a drive out through Old Barns. I tell ya, the road is terrible out that way this year! whew! Especially on the bike! The countryside is beautiful and always reminds me how glad I am to live in town. The smell of manure was rampet as farmers spread it over their fields for another year of growing crops. We found this little stream that was so pretty (pictured above). Wayne tried to do some fishing, but it was either already fished or the wrong time of day. I also took the opportunity to take some cute photos of my Cinnamoroll Dal, Stevie, in nature & the sunlight. She photographs beautifully. I am teaching myself how to take better pictures of my dolls. Photos that make them extra adorable and full of personality. The sun was gorgeous, I took off my shirt and wrote some notes in my journal, for my next zine. It was a fantastic time & we need more days like this!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful photo of the stream...
The sweet little doll looks just like a flower faerie....very pretty.

vintagepaletteart said...

Hi Jenny! What gorgeous scenery! And what a cute doll too! =o)

Thanks for following my blog! You are my 100th follower! Yeah!

Have a great week!
Lori