Saturday, May 23, 2009

new shoes + new pants = new style



Yesturday I bought these shoes, with a heel, at Payless. I've never owned a pair of shoes with a heel. I can't believe how comfortable they are and how easy they are to walk in. I had to get size 7.5 & I usually wear a 8. Is that normal for heels? I don't know... I also bought these skinny jeans from Bluenotes. I never ever thought I would own a pair of skinny jeans. Tell me what you honestly think and what style of shirt should be worn...

This is my self portrait picture for today via the 365 Days challange via flickr. This is day 126 for me. I'm feeling better than I have in a long time...

4 comments:

suzi whitaker said...

Love the shoes and jeans! Absolutely Fab!!! Tank tops or little tees with some layers would be cool, I like to add glittery shawls and lots of gypsy jewelry!

Also flowy tops give nice contrast to the skinny jean look!

Soggy Dog Studios said...

Love your birdy tattoos!!!! :) - Kim

Deb said...

Ummmmthose are the cutest shoes EVAH!



So your an artist hey.....just a random question.....what are your thoughts on graffiti?

BT said...

Those shoes are to die for. I used to dance in a pair like that. I think the jeans are cool too. Personally I'd wear quite a fitted shirt with them, or a simple t shirt, then I'm much older than suziart!!