Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Art Studio



It's hard to imagine that this room used to be a "catch-all" room. Filled with junk, bike parts, a weight bench, etc, etc... Me and my husband (mostly him, though), filled the holes in the walls and painted these wonderful wide stripes on them, He also built a full wall shelf unit to hold all my supplies and crap (crap is a good thing!). We bought a 6 foot table to hold my sewing machine and my work space. It's always covered in my latest projects and more. I just love this space and spend alot of time in here!!

I'm also very happy today, as I sold two different Blythe clothes items via my etsy shop in the last two days!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

OOOHhhh! Great studio! Love the colors and the doll heads!

Kelly said...

What a great studio....the stripes and colours are awesome! Also love the dollheads and dolls...

What is it about that particular shade of lime-y green that's so inspiring?

Apple said...

This is a happy studio. I think it is safe to say that you like green? :) Love the stripes on the wall!!

sarah said...

I love your studio. You have inspired me to get a bit more creative, with the place I create in