Monday, May 11, 2009

Plaid hoodie zippered Blythe coat

Look what I made! I am so proud of this little plaid, hooded, zippered coat that I made for Blythe. I found the pattern in my "dolly dolly pattern #6" book. The entire book is in Japanese & I can not read japanese! It's the first time that I made a hood and used a zipper. The pockets, on the front, are working pockets. I think I should make another in a different plaid (I have several). It's available in my etsy shop. Tell me what you think!

4 comments:

Snowbrush said...

That's so cute, Jenny. I often wish I could sew, although I'm aware that, for you, it goes beyond utility and into art.

JoMo said...

Really adorable. The scale of the plaid is just perfect for her! Well done :)

Queerly Yours said...

Super Skill! Always amazed at the ability to work in such a small scale. Love the groovy plaid!

Marie Reed said...

I just LOVE your header! Gorgeous! That little palid blythe hoodie is the cat's meow too!