Monday, November 30, 2009

54 days of Christmas; day 25, 26, and 27

DAY 25, 26, & 27: Life has been too rough lately to think about Christmas. I was all "in the mood" for Christmas, but I'm not so much now. I still need to do the actual quilting on T's quilt. I'm not sure if I'll have the money to send away the three quilts that I wanted to... Maybe they will be a New Year's gift instead. I've been looking through the list I made of people's gifts & re-arranging some things and having to cut some people out, too. I still need something else to give to M. Would it be wrong not to send out Christmas cards this year?

2 comments:

atelier nanda said...

why don't you send your x-mas cards by e-mail. it's not the matter how you send your x-mas cards but that you want to wish everybody happy holidays.

Rachel said...

I - as usual - have a bunch of stamps around here somewhere. Bought with the best intentions of sending mail, especially to a certain friend...
I can bring some over ASAP. I don't know how many there are but you can get some that you want sent off!
I think the only peeps getting Christmas cards from me are you guys, Marla & 'Anny, my aunts & uncles, grandparents, and Thomases, Bushes and Singhs (last three from the fam)! Maybe Sarah. A handfull of the best friends from SSU will get New Year cards, and or some Chinese New Year cards. So, you see, Rachel does not need her stamps.
The word verification is clamp. Rhymes with stamp[s]...funny! :P