Wednesday, December 2, 2009

54 days of Christmas, day 23 and 24

DAY 23 & 24: well, we are officially in December now. Christmas is in full swing in the stores and most people's homes. We went to walmart for a couple things today, and I picked up something to add to M.'s gift (even tho we really can't afford it). When we got home, I was wondering what we did with it. It wasn't in the bag, and it wasn't even on the receipt. W gets talking to people and gets the cashier all confused A LOT. somehow she must've thought it was for the woman behind us in the line and didn't ring it in for us... I suppose we'll have to go back and get another...

1 comment:

Shellbelle said...

Oh, that happened to me, but the cashier forgot to give me the $20 I put on my debit card. Luckily, I realized it as I got in the car AND she gave it to me when I went back in. I know it was just a mistake, we were gabbing away as usual.

Love that quilt you posted a few days ago!