Sunday, December 30, 2012

monkey mind design


Owls - Mini 2013 Calendar
"Feeling boxed in by the advertising world, I decided to set free my creative spirit and fully embrace my love for handmade products. In the fall of 2009, I went out on my own with high hopes and a lot of creative determination. After many sleepless nights, a few X-Acto cuts, and more cups of coffee than I can remember...I DID IT! I got everything I wanted; creative freedom, my own business, working from home, and total happiness. I'm enjoying every minute of this crazy ride. I am constantly discovering new sides of my personality, perspectives, and funny bone. The coolest thing I have discovered by far, is how much I enjoy brightening someone's day. I really mean it when I say...I hope you enjoy the work and find it positive, fun, and inspiring."
bio written by Anita via her etsy about page

No comments: