Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall

As much as I hate to admit it, fall is in the air. the trees are just starting to change color and it's getting darker earlier. I really don't like the fall because it means that summer is over and that winter is comming. even though I don't like fall, I really love all the wonderful fall themed items you can find. here are some that I found on etsy. They have been on etsy for a long time now. Let's show some support!

1. Weeds in the Pumpkin Patch Finished Rag Quilt by: prairiegrovepeddler
2. Pear Pear Pear Pendant by: ginpins
3. Amazing vintage multicolored squares pattern jacket. by: VezaVe
4. ON SALE Shabby Chic Sparkly Glitter Diamond Dust White Pumpkin by: SweetMagnoliaBo
5. Pumpkin Bread by: thehomebaker
6. A set of 20 Beautiful Felt Ball Set (The Earthy Family) by: dramaofgiftedchild
7. Two Pumpkins (study) - original acrylic painting by: CobaltBlueDreams
8. Organic Heather Gray Hankie Tankie Tank Top Fall Fashion Shirt Sale Cute Blouse Large L by: hankietankie
9. Caffe Latte Vintage Button Blossom Brooch (Rose) SHIPS IMMEDIATELY by: PinsandNeedlesBasket
10. Fall Fabric Stash Builder - Destash by: HappyBugDesigns
11. Handmade Apple Cinnamon Shea Butter Soap - Autumn Fall by: Sinami1
12. Women's Slippers Handmade Crochet Mary Janes - Pumpkin by: brokenhallelujah

6 comments:

Brandy said...

Thank you for featuring my slippers!! You have picked some lovely fall items here.

Silvia said...

Thank you so much for featuring my apple cinnamon soap. Ilike your selections:o).Silvia

GlorV1 said...

I've bought a few items from Etsy, mostly paintings. How nice that you would feature fellow bloggers items. I come via Lisa's blog. Enjoy Friday.

HappyBugDesigns said...

Thank you so much for showing my fall fabric! Boy, that pumpkin bread looks good!

ginny said...

Fantastic fall feature Jenny! Thanks so much for including my pendant --- it loves the company you've put it in :D.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny~
Thanks so much for including me in your Fall Picks! Everyone has has such awesome stuff! It's getting me into Fall mode! lol

Carrie