Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Camp


All last week and this week, we have been fixing up the camp. Wayne built it about 25+ years ago on his father's land (now his youngest brother's land). It was a shame to see it go to waste and as no one else had the intrest or time in fixing it up, we decided to take it on. It sure is alot of work! Replacing the roofing, patching the roof, staining, cleaning up the too thick tiny softwood trees that have grown up, etc. It's a gorgeous spot back there, so quiet and peaceful.


1. Rustic Log Cabin White Birch Tea Light Candle Holder by: gentilesco1
2. Quilted Table Runner - Pine Trees and Log Cabins by: QuiltSewPieceful
3. Photograph Print of Rustic Cabin 8 x 10 Log Cabin Decor by: dollartist
4. LARGE DEER ANTLER TABLE LAMP 4 Real Antlers Log Cabin Furniture by: rusticstyle

4 comments:

jessica said...

thank you for posting my item in your blog. such wonderful creations are listed. A+++ awesome blog
peace and love
jess

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including my deer antler lamp...just finished & listed it YESTERDAY!!!

Many more in the works!!!

Wonderful cabin!!!
Keep up the good work!!

Michael

Gail S. said...

The cabin looks wonderful! Thanks for featuring my table runner.

Shielda said...

Thanks for posting the photo from my Etsy listing...It was done by my son...
I love your log cabin...My son is building one now near Gatlinburg Tn...He and my Husband are carpenters...
This is the link to my blog, if you would like to add me to yours...I will do the same...

http://tinytoecollection.blogspot.com/