Thursday, April 4, 2013

ellie's treasure's


Horse felt brooch - hand sewn - galloping pony
"Hello! I'm Elaine and I hand sewn unique gifts for Ellie’s Treasures, based in rural Lincolnshire, Great Britain. A lot of time and care is put into every item I produce. Ideas are sketched out first, thought through and altered before the materials are chosen, hand cut and then sewn with embellishments being added as the new item comes together. I feel there is something very lovely about an item made by hand. May be it’s the notion that it’s unique and carefully finished, perhaps a little uneven in places, and always the knowledge that no two items will be exactly the same."
bio written by Ellie via her etsy profile
ETSY * BLOG

1 comment:

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Thank you so much for featuring my horse brooch - means an awful lot. Elaine