Thursday, October 8, 2009

RIP, Kaylee


Our neighbors had to put Kaylee to sleep last night. It was comming to the point where he was suffering. he had a terrible, terrible cough and it just got worse and worse. Even though he was not my dog, I loved him an awful lot. he would get all excited when we popped over for a minute, I'd always have a treat for him and he'd sit in front of the door, not letting us leave until he got it. Peter & Trish got Kaylee as a wedding present 16 years ago. He lived a long happy life & we will all miss him terribly. RIP, Kaylee!
***photo by me

3 comments:

suzi whitaker said...

What a beautiful tribute for a sweet baby! Fly Kaylee, fly...

Decadent Housewife said...

He's a grand looking old dog. It's hard when they have to leave us. Thanks for sharing.

Snowbrush said...

I'm very sorry that Kaylee had to be euthanized.